We are seeking a motivated person to join our kitchen team full-time. This is an essential role in the overall dining services offered to our clients. The cook assists in the preparation and service of meals and snacks in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Must be able to learn specific food preparation procedures, follow recipes and menus, and operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Knowledge of food service is preferred
- Must be able to maintain a clean, organized work area
- Must be able to work well with all NLTC staff
- Must use good communication to interact with clients to ensure the dining experience is positive, efficient, and provides quality, appetizing meals and dishes throughout the day
- Must be available to work all shifts, pass a DHS background study and have at least one year free of problematic substance use.