Retail Service Merchandiser
2 Positions available
Posting is open until position is filled
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively with others.
- Able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder
- Link to apply is https://acosta-retail.icims.com/jobs/197807/job?mobile=false&width=986&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300