Historic Pipestone Inc. (HPI) holds their monthly used book sale fundraiser on the first Saturday of each month from 9:00 am - Noon.
The sale features books in both hardcover and paperback, ranging over a variety of subjects in both fiction and nonfiction. All such books are donated by members of the community.
The Brown Hospital/Keyes Building was built in 1912 and was the community's first hospital named after Dr. Alex H. Brown. His grandson Dr. Robert Keyes later took over the practice, retiring in 1993. The Brown Hospital/Keyes Building is on the National Register of Historic Places.