HousingHealth CareHuman Services
Falls Landing is an Assisted Living Community. It's About Respect. We strive to create an environment that enhances the quality of life and maintains the respect that our residents have earned and so genuinely deserve.
What is Assisted Living?
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- Coordinating community medical services
- RN/LPN Nurse services
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping service
- Automatic doors
- Personal laundry & linen
- Water, sewer, & garbage services
- All utilities including cable (phone optional)
- All interior & exterior maintenance
- Resident activity program
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Coordination of transportation
- Comfortable living area
- Mini food preparation area
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Private, full bathroom
- Generous closet space
- Individually controlled hear
- 24-hour emergency call system with door alarms
- Private showers with grab bars
- Window treatments
Designed to Meet Your Needs and Expectations:
Take the next step in continuing your independent lifestyle supported by family and friendly caring staff. The opportunity to meet new friends, begin new hobbies and enjoy a worry-free environment are just a few of the wonderful experiences awaiting you.
Services & Amenities:
Daily services/amenities are designed to promote dignity, independence, & wellbeing by improving the quality of life of residents through activities and companionship. Personalized care plans are supervised by the guidance of a licensed nurse and each resident has access to trained caregivers.