A lifetime resident of Southwest MN, Rob knows the area, the people, and this market. His career in the real estate field started in the banking industry where he worked for nearly 22 years (over 19 here in Pipestone). In 2019, Rob decided to chase his dream of pursuing a new career path. Since that time, Rob has worked for Winter Realty, Inc. as a Real Estate Salesperson. Working with his mentor, Tom Winter, Rob is now a Licensed Residential Appraisal. He benefited greatly from working side by side with someone with such vast experience. Rob has completed hundreds of reports under Tom's guidance which led to the formation of his own appraisal company. Rob is excited to put his education, training, and real life experience to work for you!
TYPES OF REAL ESTATE APPRAISED:
1-4 unit properties that have a value of less than $1,000,000, including rural residential acreages and complex 1-4 residential units having a transaction value less than $250,000.
MN communities and rural properties within a 60 mile radius of Pipestone, MN.
TYPES OF APPRAISALS COMPLETED:
- Mortgage loan appraisals - Lenders typically require an appraisal prior to granting a loan. This is done to ensure a property has adequate value to secure the financing for purchases, refinances, home improvement loans, etc.
- Bankruptcy Appraisals
- Divorce Appraisals
- Estate Planning & Date of Death Valuations
- Financial Planning & Trusts
- Market Valuations for Listing & FSBOs
- Tax Assessment Appraisals
- Plat Drawings - also known as a plat map
- Banking Experience
- Real Estate Experience
- Active Community Volunteer
- Dedicated to Family
- Friendly - Knowledgable - Professional - Fast - Thorough